09 May 2010

Happy Mother's Day


My mom has seriously been a rock for me my whole life. I never had to wonder how she felt about life, the gospel, or my choices. She has always been there to steer me in the right direction and give me profound advice. Everywhere I go I find myself telling people the things she has taught me. If everyone could have someone like my mom in their life they would never have to wonder who God is, what the gospel brings into life, or who they are. She is an educator and a friend. She is a woman of wisdom and truth and a constant in my life. "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding." She is a good lady! I love you Mom!

Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's in my life. I feel kind of sad I don't get to be with my own mom today, but I have a lot of other women who have blessed my life immensely. Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment