23 March 2011

The BIG Move...



...to the cute little green house. SO we have moved yet again. You will come to find that I am one who loves change. Blake says he has moved more with me than he had before we were married. I kind of like it. That is the benefit of renting right? It lets me start over and try new styles without having to cringe about getting a mortgage. I am a happy girl here in our little house. We live in a quiet cul-de-sac with a basketball hoop at the end of it. There is a playground in our backyard, lots of room to move around, a nursery for Baby, and we even get a dishwasher! I don't know which one is more exciting!

Nikson has been an absolute dreamboat the whole move. Just hanging out and letting Mama Bird getting settled in. He just swings, and coos, and kicks off his blankets. I love it. He makes being a mom really easy. I don't think we could have gotten a better baby. He seems perfect to me. I feel so blessed.

I thought this picture was hilarious. I guess we wear him out more than we realize. Passed out!

Here is a little sneak peek of my current house project. You are going to love it...I hope. There have been lots of to-dos to get done over here so stay tuned for your official house tour and some really fun DIYs. Happy Wednesday. Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment