08 December 2011

On the Sixth Day of Christmas...Just Us Guest Post

Hi, I'm Lindsay and I blog at just us. about my life and family from my viewpoint.

What is it about Christmas that makes you want to recount everything in a rhyming tone?
Doesn't Christmas call for some fun Christmas story poetry?
I think so!



We haven't bought our Christmas tree or hung a star above,
Or placed green wreaths upon our doors nor counted turtle doves.
But one thing we haven't missed is tasting holiday treats,
Hot chocolate to be specific,
Warm, creamy and ever so sweet.
After searching long and hard, what a tough job it is ;)
We found our perfect cup of love in a nearby coffee biz.
"Coffee Bean it is!" Cameron exclaimed in his joyful find,
And I agreed as I sipped again and noted in my mind.
Dark hot chocolate with a shot of caramel never to be expected,
Was won the best hot chocolate we've tasted as we had both elected!

Join me at just us. for more hot chocolate finds, maybe more poorly written poetry, and life adventures.
I'm glad I could be a part of the 12 days of Christmas!
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment