21 June 2011

Emma and Hyrum: The Scandel


My best friend since birth is getting married on Friday. Emma Elizabeth Fraulein Louise the Seventh. She is so ready to be hitched. Her hair elegant, her mani/pedi perfected, and her teeth are as white as that chick's off the Orbitz commercial. Right now I am listening to her whisper sweet nothings to her chosen one on the phone. Actually, she is talking about cleaning their new house they are closing on and how wedding stress has unpleasantly effected her body. Oh heavens. I love that stage. They are just saying things like, "Isn't that weird that we will be married in three days? We get to live together. I will never live on my own again." I totally love a good eavesdrop.


Now Blake and I just talk about how it's weird that there is a really cute baby in our bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment