24 December 2011

On the Twelveth Day of Christmas...Happy Christmas Eve





Christmas is probably my most favorite time of the year.
Mostly because it is a time of serious spiritual reflection and gratitude for me.
I could not be a more blessed woman to have such great friends, a wonderful family, and more specifically, two guys that make my heart melt.
I am a happy lady right now.
Even when life gets difficult, I am constantly reminded of my blessings and the hand of the Lord in my life.
My post today is some inspiration I always read during Christmas and try to keep in my heart all year long.

“This year, mend a quarrel. Seek out a forgotten friend. Dismiss suspicion and replace it with trust. Write a letter. Give a soft answer. Encourage youth. Manifest your loyalty in word and deed. Keep a promise. Forgo a grudge. Forgive an enemy. Apologize. Try to understand. Examine your demands on others. Think first of someone else. Be kind. Be gentle. Laugh a little more. Express your gratitude. Welcome a stranger. Gladden the heart of a child. Take pleasure in the beauty and wonder of the earth.  Speak your love and the speak it again.”

Howard W. Hunter



Merry Christmas Darlings.

**GIVEAWAY WINNERS**

Naturally Natalie Pine Cone Hanger-
Ellie said...
VERY cute! I love mistletoe or kissing crystals for the VERY obvious reason :)

Devany Gift Card-
Mamie said...
I would get the happy birthday banner!! I love the colors and we are starting to have a lot of birthdays in my family!!

Tat Toes-
Tamera said...
Great blog Jaclyn! I can't believe I have still not tried these Tat-toes yet! Love those Merry & Bright ones! Merry Christmas!

All winners are chosen at random, using random.org. When entering giveaways please make sure to leave your email/contact information so that I can get back to you if you're the winner! Please also take a quick minute to subscribe to The Bishops' Wife blog! 


Congratulations Winners! I will contact you after the holidays with your winnings!
Thank you for participating!


2 comments: