30 December 2011

The Egg Guest Post

hello the bishop's wife readers!
i'm meag over at the egg.  i thought i'd let you all in on my adventurous year.
in 2011, i was all over the map.
from jackson hole to dubai to sri lanka to napa, i covered the globe here are a few photos that highlight my 2011
{on top of the world's tallest building in Dubai, the Burj Khalifa}
{backpacking through Sri Lanka. i've dreamed of visiting this elephant orphanage since i was a little girl.}
{i met this boy.  i'm smitten}
{found my inner Jackson Hole cowgirl.  she's been hiding for 3 years}
{finished my first half marathon!}
{the website of my new blogging job!}
hope all of you had an incredible 2011. here's to making 2012 even MORE amazing!!! join me on my adventures over at The Egg Out West, won't ya!?

No comments:

Post a Comment