13 January 2012

Have a good weekend!

Our little man is going to be one soon.
I haven't quite gotten used to the idea yet.
He is growing up so fast I can hardly keep up with him.
He learned this little trick by watching his mama do it with some cousins.


I didn't even know he was paying attention.
It scares me how much babies know what is going on.
He also picked this one up and surprised us both.
Don't you just love family documentation?




Small disclaimer: Please keep in mind that I am a proud mama so if my voice in the videos drives you half as crazy as it does me, my sincere apologies. 


4 comments:

  1. hahahaha I was scrolling down to comment on how cute/funny these were, until I saw the label that said "annoying mom voice" hahahaha what the heck jac. you're crazy woman! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. o.m.g. i want that little ham! i love the elephant noise!!

    xo the egg out west.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh Jac he is so cute! I love how he is so quick to respond to your questions!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha. Such a smart little booger! I can't believe he is going to be ONE!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete