03 July 2012

blakeboard

the love for board sports runs through the veins of both my boys.
they find this place of companionship and i am left alone, with a camera.
i can wakeboard, but put wheels on that puppy and bye bye baby beginner.
too many near death experiences.
the weekend was full of lots of arduous projects so to wind down the duo went for a ride.







ps: this pic is for my parents.
they are in fresno, ca serving an lds mission and don't get to see their grandkids on a regular basis.
i don't either, but utah is a lot closer than fresno.
this is one of my nephews, number twenty four of twenty five, Aaron. 
he is DARLING.
so sweet and so chunky.
he probably weighs more than nikson, who is sixteen months older than him.
say what!



2 comments:

  1. He is so sweet. Reminds me of my chunky monkey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and speaking of weight, at the Dr yesterday Finn weighed in at 13 lbs 10 ounces. Kid is a tank

    ReplyDelete