01 August 2012

another fun project

i have a darling cousin who asked me help her organize her pantry.
it was probably the most fun pantry i have had to organize yet.
kristina was totally diggin on the ideas i had.
i would email her my thoughts and the next day i would get a picture with some treasures she had found.
she took the bull by the horns and ran with it...


the before


and after.
we tried to embrace the industrial chic feel with a little bit of country. 
the metal crates are my favorite. 
i also fell in love with hobby lobby's giant mason jars. 

if you have organizing questions, shoot me an email. 


1 comment:

  1. I checked out your cousins blog and was truly inspired! We are trying to find the fine line of being cute for me and practical for the husband...I keep finding my cute jars in the basement...you have some mad organizing skills!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete