10 December 2009

Potere i suoi giorni sono Allegri e Luminosi

How exciting is this time of year? Mr. Bishop and I have decided to fill the month with as many Christmas movies as we can, you know on nights where we look at each other and think, Well...we could...Yep, those nights. We watched It's a Wonderful Life on Tuesday. Blake had never seen it before so I thought it would be perfect for bringing holiday cheer...or holiday tears. By the end of the movie we both were totally bawling, and Mr. Bishop never cries in movies! My sister Brooklyn also suggested we get our own tradition going for our family. We haven't officially decided, but I think we are both in agreement that each year we do TimTam Slams!


These seriously are the world's best cookies. This isn't your typical American chocolate either, blah. These little waffery treats can be used, once nibbled on each end, as a straw in your hot chocolate. Just simply nibble, dip, and sip and watch as your cookie turns into a chocolaty mess of melted goodness. After you sip, put the cookie in your mouth and let it sizzle and dissolve. Oh heaven. Then you stoke the fire(we stoke our pretend fire in our non-useable real fireplace) and watch Elf. How is that for family tradition!? I think it is charming really. Now to end this bloggity blog for now how is this for darling? Take a look at my tannebaum! A little Who from Whoville helped me! Hooray! I thought that I would go the magical route this year, since all is merry and bright.



No comments:

Post a Comment