i spoke with my mom.
she called concerning a few honest blog posts.
i assured her nothing was wrong other than she has a really fiery daughter.
she just laughed and said, "i think that's what i love the most about you."
i am guaranteed one women's admiration.
i am fiery though.
so how did we go about the mend?
- gave each other time
- gave a little visit to the lds temple (so peaceful, much needed)
- watched Mike Rowe on QVC. hilarious. here is our favorite.
- over ate at Chili's. not smart.
- hung out with good company
- played a lot with the little. he always makes things better.
- i also did a lot of retail therapy. therapy via www for we are poor. have to start saving for when handsome goes off to the big uni. i will get over it.
so where do i love to virtual window shop?
have you visited at west end?
everything is rustic and recycled.
happy monday folks!