17 August 2009

Tutti gli Avvenimenti

I can't believe how soon I am getting married. Everything seems to be happening at once. Blake went to Texas to help his friend with the long drive home and while he has been gone I have had to find a car, I have had bridal showers, my dress was finished, Blake's suit arrived(so not tailored yet), my bridal pictures are on Saturday, I have had to do all the invites and I think I may be somewhat sane at the wedding! Hooray. Here is our new wedding website. I am sure most of you have seen it on facebook. I love it so much. I am lucky to have such a high tech hottie!! Yum!
http://thelittlelovebirds.com. I am so excited!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I am a friend of Blakes, I found your blog through his. I just got married last month and my fiance was out of town for all the stressful parts too. Your wedding looks like its going to be amazing!

    ReplyDelete