30 August 2009

semplici


OK, now that my wedding is well underway I figured I would take on a new venture. Coordinating weddings. Am I crazy? Probably. But I have enjoyed planning my own wedding so much that I figured I would start planning for other people. I have come to the realization that having an incredible wedding does not have to take an incredible amount of money out of your billfold(thats a fancy way of saying wallet). I have been able to find the best of the best deals in Utah and I have spent WAY less than the majority of the Utah population. Style does not mean a sacrifice of budget. It is simple really, I provide the venue and I have a list of options for clients to choose from as far as themes, vendors, and excitement is concerned. Tell everyone you know because this may be the most simple and affordable way to do weddings. My first client to use The Tillotson Ranch venue will get 40% OFF the price. It is that simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment