03 April 2010

Happy Easter

I don't mean to be a downer, but I am not into the whole candy and rabbit business for Easter. I liked it when I was young, but as I grew up and learned what Easter really means, I have found the holiday much more inspirational than waiting for the Easter Bunny to bring me a basket full of calories. So here is to a happy weekend full of renewal...



This is why we celebrate Easter. The Son. Not only does spring bring about warmer weather and lots of beautiful things, including babies, but it is a reminder of a fresh start, a renewal of what winter tried to forget, and a way for each of us to get closer to the Savior. It is my hope that each of us can become someone greater on a holiday that motivates change, fresh growth, and teaches us about a loving Savior, even Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment