do you ever have an idea that you think is fun, but never actually do anything about it?
well, someone has done something about.
Allyssa at Breakfast at The Zemke's nominated me as one of her liebster awards!
she is so nice.
she is about to have a baby so that nikson can have a buddy.
follow her blog.
it's sound advice.
this award is fun because it gets readers to look at other blogs who have less than 200 readers.
the idea is to get people exposed to whats out there rather than just defaulting to the most popular blogs.
which i am guilty of.
its a great concept and i hope you guys get a taste for what i love to read.
here are the rules:
1. choose five up and coming blogs to give the Liebster award to. blogs must have less than 200 followers.
2. show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. post the award on your blog.
4. list the bloggers you gave the award to with links to their sites. leave a comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award.
5. share five random facts about yourself!
so who do i nominate?
check these babies out.
five things about myself?
1. i desperately want to make a music video with handsome. any song i can get him to do would be fine.
(ok blake, now everyone knows, deliver the goods darling. you wouldn't want to disappoint.)
2. i can do a back flip on the trampoline with a little bounce assistance from loved ones.
3. i am terrified of spiders, any size.
4. i thought if justin timberlake ever met me he would for sure want to marry me. too late timba timba timbalake, you were beat to the prize!
5. i will live in southern california in a small cottage on the beach, soon. (positive affirmations. positive affirmations)
friends, this is a good thing.
if you follow me, follow these other ladies.
what is a few more blogs in your reader, eh?
it is also fun to look back and see other blogs that have been nominated before me!
have a great tuesday.
nikson and i are off to buy groceries for a ninety year old granny.